What to expect when using the pool
- Please ask the lifeguards about any questions regarding the pool and spa.
- Only 10 guests will be allowed in the pool area at one time.
- Each pool lane will be limited to one person
- If the pool is at capacity, a wait list will be used to limit participants to 45 min.
- The deep end will be utilized at the discretion of the lifeguards.
- Please refer to the UNO Rec App for current capacity counts before entering the pool.
- Showers are unavailable in the locker room.
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before entering the pool.
- Guests will maintain at least 6 feet social distance between each other on the deck.
- Limited equipment will be available for use.
- Any questions can be directed to current staff members.
UNO Pool Closings
Open Swim Hours
Monday through Friday
6 A.M. - 9 A.M.
Saturday and Sunday
1 P.M. - 5 P.M.
View examples of proper swim attire for the UNO pool and hot tub.
Pool Rental Information
|Half of the Pool (25 yards)*||$72/Hour|
|Whole Pool (2x25 yards or 50 meter)*||$175/Hour|
|Meet Set-Up/Tear-Down Fee||$100|
|Additional Rooms in H&K (Non-Members)||$40/Hour|
* Includes a minimum of 2 lifeguards (larger events will have 3 lifeguards) and use of the 129 H&K.