Endeavor to Delta Pilot Hiring and Commitment Program
Pilots hired at Endeavor under the EtD Commitment will, upon becoming and remaining eligible under the provisions of the Endeavor-to-Delta Pilot Hiring and Commitment Program document, be hired as Delta pilots. As an EtD Commitment pilot,you will not be required to re-interview with Delta as your selection and screening by Endeavor and demonstrted performance thereafter will serve asyour "ticket" to Delta.
- * Authorized to work in the United States and at least 21 years old
- * Valid Passport
- * Current FAA First Class Medical
- * ATP Minimums or eligible for Restricted ATP
- * Commercial Pilot Certificate with a multi-engine and instrument rating, and English Proficiency Endorsement (EPE)
- * 1,500 hours or Restricted ATP at 1,000 hours, bachelors degree with aviation major from the University of Nebraska at Omaha
- * Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Disability Plans
- * 401(k) plan with company match
- * Paid Vacation
- * Flexible Schedule
- * Jump-seat privileges
- * Free & reduced rate travel on Delta Air Lines' worldwide network for employees, eligible dependents and parents
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.