Admission to the Aviation Institute is contingent upon admission to the University of Nebraska Omaha.
- Meet All Core Course Requirements Upon High School Graduation:
- 4 Years of English
- 3 Years of Mathematics
- 3 Years of Social Science
- 3 Years of Natural Science
- 2 Years of Foreign Language (same language)
- 1 Year of Additional Academic Requirement
- Meet one of the following:
- Rank in the upper one-half of their graduating high school class
- ACT composite of 20 or higher
- SAT score of 950 or higher
- 24 transfer credit hours with a 2.5 GPA
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.