Application Requirements for all I/O Psychology Programs
- Online Application
- One official copy of transcripts for ALL institutions previously attended
- Application Fee
- If English is not the language of nurture, official test scores from the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE exam are required
- Minimum GPA of at least 3.0 in undergraduate courses related to proposed major
- Due to COVID-19, the reporting of GRE scores is OPTIONAL for those applying to the I-O Program. All applications will be reviewed whether or not GRE scores are included. Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required. The psychology subject test is not required.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from professors and individuals who can speak to the applicant’s potential for success in a graduate program.
- Statement of purpose
- Writing sample (Prefer APA style)
|Questions: Frequently Asked Questions||Catalog Information||Dr. Roni-Reiter Palmon|