Applied Behavior Analysis Application Requirements
|Applied Behavior Analysis Program Information|
|ABA Handbook 2017-2018||ABA Handbook 2016-2017|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Questions? Dr. Mark Shriver||Application Deadline: January 5th|
|William Higgins, Ph.D., BCBA-D||Sara Kupzyk, Ph.D., BCBA-D|
|Mark D. Shriver, Ph.D., BCBA-D|
- Two official transcripts from each college attended sent to:
University of Nebraska at Omaha
Office of Graduate Studies
6001 Dodge St., Omaha, NE 68182
- Date GRE was taken and scores, if received: Have GRE scores sent to UNO (school code: #6420)
- Statement of Purpose (PDF)
At the top of your Statement of Purpose, write that you are applying to the Applied Behavior Analysis program. This statement should include your:
- Purpose in applying for graduate study
- Particular area of specialization within the major field
- Plans for future occupation or profession any additional information that may aid the selection committee in evaluating
- Preparation and your aptitude for graduate study. You should specifically address your goals and objectives in pursuing graduate study
- Writing Sample (PDF)
The writing sample may be any scholarly paper (e.g., literature review, research paper) written as part of you undergraduate studies that best exemplifies your writing abilities.
- Resume (PDF)
- 3 letters of recommendation (request form is emailed to recommenders by UNO when you apply online)
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.