Conditional Undergraduate Admission
Students who meet the academic admission requirements of UNO but not the English language requirements may be eligible for conditional admissions. Find outmore about conditional admissions at the ILUNO website
When will I be fully admitted to my Undergraduate Program?
- Successful completion of UNO's Intensive English Program with qualifying TOEFL/IELTS score.
- Non-qualifying TOEFL or IELTS score within range may be eligible for full admission with ILUNO consideration and permission from the ILUNO Director.
- A change of level for the form I-20 will be made upon receiving full undergraduate admission and submitting updated financial documentation.
Issuing the form I-20
- Once a student is conditionally admitted, they will receive an email informing them of their admission and instructions on how to obtain their I-20 through the MavLINK portal.
- A shipping label must be purchased through UEMS. Once the shipping label is purchase the I-20 and official admission letters needed for the Visa appointment will be mailed to the address provided on the shipping label.
- The I-20 will only be issued for Non/Credit ESL admission up to one year.
- I-20's will be issued up to 30 days prior to the admitted session. If students have not completed the application or admission process 30 days prior to the session, their admission will be deferred to a future session.