Online Course Development Grants
Quality Online Course Development
There are three grant review cycles each year.
Compensation for the time spent developing online courses that:
- Increase access for current students and general education course options.
- Aid in converting a partially-online degree program to one fully online program and degree completion.
Grants aim to:
- Grow enrollment at UNO and align courses with accessibility requirements in the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Increase adoption of Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Gain awareness of the OSCQR rubric for online course design
- Reduce scheduling conflicts