Maverick Daily and Bullseye
About the Maverick Daily and the Bullseye
The Maverick Daily is a daily online publication for faculty, staff, and administration sent every working day (except holidays) Monday through Friday, that is dedicated to providing relevant news, event details, and information about the UNO campus and community. The content is provided by and for the UNO community.
The Bullseye is an online publication for students that is dedicated to providing news highlights, event details, and information about the UNO campus and community. It is sent once each week Mondays. Occasionally, during busy weeks and when key student-related or public events take place, the Bullseye (Mid-Week Edition) is sent on Wednesdays. The content is provided by and for the UNO community.
What information can I submit?
Announcements must have a broad appeal to the campus community and must apply to all faculty, staff, and administration or to all students. Announcements must be sponsored or hosted by a registered UNO student organization, department, program, or office.
What information won’t run?
- Job candidate resumes; only senior executive positions will be posted. (i.e.: assistant vice chancellor and above)
- Job postings
- Off-campus events not related to UNO
- Personal social media accounts, personal blogs, personal websites, or related media
- Individual classes, class projects, or class surveys, excluding professional development workshops
How do I submit an item?
What are my other options for informing campus of my announcement or event?
Promotion of your announcement or event is important to its success and we encourage using multiple ways to communicate about your event. Here are a few ways to let campus know about your event or announcement:
- UNO News Center
- Digital monument signs
- UNO official social media channels
- UNO college/department/organization social media channels
- College/building TV monitors
- Verbal announcements at group meetings