Chemical Safety Fact Sheets
Chemical Spill Kits
PIs or laboratory personnel should purchase or make a chemical spill kit to have readily available in their laboratory.
Chemical spill kits should be stored in the laboratory, at or near the point of chemical waste generation.
Select a link below to learn more about safely disposing of the material(s).
- Aerosol Can
- Autoclave Tape
- Commercial Trade Name Product
- Compressed Gas Container
- Computer and Electronic Equipment
- Empty Chemical Container
- Empty Chemical Container Disposal-General Trash
- Ethidium Bromide
- Expired Controlled Drug
- Mixed Radioactive Chemical Waste
- Paint and Paint-Related Material
- Sanitary Sewer
- Sodium Azide Hazards
- Solvent-Contaminated Towels, Rags, or Wipers
- Universal Waste Storage and Disposal
- Unknown Chemical
- Used Oil Filter
Select a link below to learn more about safely transporting the material(s).
Select a form below to learn more about safely storing the material(s).
Other Information Fact Sheets
Select a link below for general information about other chemical products.