Aviation Administration is an emphasis on threats related to air travel, airport security, and disaster response. This concentration is available on-campus.
- AVN 1000 Introduction to Aviation
- AVN 2020 Airline Operations OR AVN 2050 Introduction to Airports
- AVN 4080 Airport Security
Six credit hours from the following:
- AVN 3000 Business and Corporate Aviation
- AVN 3150 Aviation Law
- AVN 3090 Airport Planning
- AVN 3600 International Aviation
- AVN 3700 Transportation Analysis
- AVN 4050 General Aviation Services
- AVN 4100 Marketing in Public, Nonprofit and Aviation Organizations
Within the Bachelor of Science in Emergency Management, students choose two concentrations. Several concentrations that pair well with Aviation Administration include: Criminology and Criminal Justice, Intelligence and Security, Logistics Management, Private Sector Management and Public Administration and Management.
A minor in Aviation is also available; for more information, see the Emergency Management and Disaster Science Academic Advisor.