Envoy has partnered with the University of Nebraska at Omaha to develop a career path from student to an airline pilot with the world's largest airline. This program gives the pilot a secured position at Envoy while building time towards the ATP minimum flight experience requirements.
Once hired at Envoy, pilots are eligible to flow to American Airlines once completing requirements at Envoy - no additional interview required!
Instructors can begin the full interview process right away! Students in their Sophomore year or higher can complete the HR interview while still in schoool. Envoy conducts HR interviews on campus twice per year. The minimum requirements to begin the interview process are:
- *Sophomore Status
- *Private Pilot Certificate
- *Instrument Rating
- *Minimum 2.5 Cumulative GPA
- *Minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA in Aviation Courses
As an added incentive, Envoy is offering a $10,000 scholarship* upon joining our airline as a First Officer. The requirements for the scholarship are:
- Complete a Bachelor Degree Program in an Aviation Major (GPA requirements apply)
- Complete Flight Certificates at UNO (Instrument, Commercial, Multi-Engine)
* $10,000 scholarship is contingent upon a two year employment letter of commitment.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.