Missing your favorite spot in the Peter Kiewit Institute? Want to pretend like you're walking by the Chihuly in the atrium or chatting with your classmates outside? These Zoom backgrounds will help you feel right back at IS&T even while we're apart.
It's easy to get started:
- Select your favorite images below and save them to your desktop (or a preferred folder).
- Open Zoom, go into "Settings" or "Preferences" and choose "Virtual Background."
- Beneath your example video there will be a small "+", select "Add Image" and the image you downloaded to your computer.
- If needed, uncheck the "Mirror my video" box option under Video Settings.
- Be sure to check out more UNO backgrounds, and UNO Alumni have some great ones as well!