IS&T Technology Systems and Facilities
Greetings from the Systems Team. We manage the technological infrastructure at the Peter Kiewit Institute and provide platforms and support for classrooms, courses, research, and community engagement. The Related Resources menu on the right (or at the bottom if you are on a phone) has information about our services and facilities.
Services We Provide
We provide many services, including:
- Audio/Video, camera, and streaming support
- Classroom, facilities, and instructional technology management
- Desktop and laptop support
- Hardware and software inventory, installs, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair
- Printer support: WEPA Kiosks, labs, faculty/staff
- Project exploration, planning, management
- Requirements analysis & technical documentation support
- Research and Special Project support
- Virtual machine management
⇒ 2022 Updates
Computer labs 276 and 278: The computers were updated with latest versions of software.
Classrooms 260, 276, and 278: These rooms had new network cables installed for all computers between May 22nd and June 1st 2022.
Classroom 153: This room was equipped with cameras and microphones, and now is a fully functioning distance education/Zoom room.
Room 350: This room was equipped with cameras and microphones, and now is a fully functioning video conferencing/Zoom room.See previous technology updates here: cist.unomaha.edu/updates