Welcome to the ISQA Department Mentorship Program!
The ISQA Department Mentorship Program for has been established with the vision to strengthen and build relationships between students enrolled in ISQA programs and faculty right from the start of a student's entry into the program. In keeping with this vision, the mentorship program's primary goal is to provide students the opportunity to learn about faculty in the department, understand and potentially participate in faculty research and development activities early on in a student's career, communicate regarding school-related challenges and issues with a faculty member, and plain "just talk with" someone once in a while. Mentees will be assigned a faculty mentor based on their interests and availability of mentors.
It is important to note that this program is not a replacement for regular student advising. Students must still work with their advisors on curriculum AND program planning.
Students interested in setting up a mentorship arrangement should send an email request to the department chair, Dr. Peter Wolcott at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following basic information:
- Name, email and phone (home, cell):
- Year entered (or starting) the program:
- Current status in the program (area of specialization, areas of interest…):
- Job-related areas of interest, e.g., data base, systems development, project management:
- Do you have faculty mentor in mind who fits your interests in the MIS program? If so, please provide a name: