Where Your Passion and Technology Meet
Imagine the possibilities. Design the future. Find new ways to bring people together with technology.
Whatever your interests, our outstanding faculty will teach you to use technology to better understand and pursue your passion.
- An ABET-accredited Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems.
- A master’s degree in Management Information Systems.
- Undergraduate certificates in Data Management, Information Technology Administration, Systems Development.
- Graduate certificates in Data Analytics, Information Assurance, Project Management, and Systems Analysis and Design.
- Dual-degree programs that enable students to earn two master's degrees in 3/4 the time.
- For undergraduate students interested in pursuing a graduate degree, we offer an integrated undergraduate/graduate (IUG) track in MIS that allows students to complete BS and MS degrees in five years (152 hours).
No matter your area of interest, your job in the technology field will go beyond just interacting with a computer screen. People are still the focus of this industry, and that’s why our dedicated faculty believes in open-door policies and personal interaction.
As a metropolitan university, a commitment to community engagement is at the core of the department’s mission.
ISQA students and faculty work with Omaha’s businesses, neighborhoods and communities, and youth groups to engage them in technology. Our undergraduate and graduate capstone courses provide students with a chance to manage projects for real companies in the community.
Additionally, ISQA has been an early pioneer in developing dual-degree programs that blend multiple disciplines offered on the UNO campus and around the world.