IS&T Printing Information
Faculty and Staff
There are two Konica Minolta shared printers with scanning, scan-to-email, copying, and stapling functionality. One is in room 170, (the mailroom) and the other is in the 2nd floor faculty corridor near room 281e. The printer in the mailroom also has fax capability. Please contact the Systems staff if you would like access to these printers.
Students - WEPA Kiosks
There are multiple WEPA print kiosks for students on both North and South campus. By uploading your file to print on the WEPA website, using the mobile app, or printing from a lab computer on campus, your print job will be available at any kiosk. They are all connected, so you can print from anywhere and pick up your printouts at any of the kiosk locations below.
- 1st floor to the right of the atrium
- 1st floor to the left of the atrium
Other Locations on Campus:
- ASH 1st floor commons - near vending machines
- ASH 2nd floor lounge area
- CEC 1st floor - Room 100
- CPACS 1st floor - outside break room
- Criss Library - 2 stations on ground floor
- Criss Library - 2 stations on main floor
- DSC 104 - inside the computer lab
- DSC 370 - 3rd floor
- EAB - North side of the building near the wayfinder kiosk
- HPER 212 - inside the computer lab
- Maverick Village - in the Clubhouse
- MH213 - inside the computer lab
- MH214E - 2nd floor
- MBSC - outside Room 104
- RH - Main floor study area
- WFAB - 1st floor near the theater lobby
- University Village - In the Clubhouse
What is the cost?
You can pay for prints via your Mavcard or a credit card. There is a surcharge for all credit purchases.
- Mono - $.07/per sheet
- Mono Duplex - $.12/per sheet
- Color - $.40/per sheet
- Color Duplex - $.75/per sheet
How do I print?
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.