IS&T Printing Information
4/13/2021 Update: New printers for faculty and staff have been installed. The new print queue is named IST-Printer.
Please delete the old printer named ISTPrinter from your computer.
Windows Instructions to Delete the Old Printer:
Reboot your computer. The old printer will be removed and the new one will be installed automatically. If you do not see the new printer named IST-Printer after a reboot, please follow the steps below.
- Open Control Panel --> Click Devices and Printers
- Right-click ISTPrinter and then click Remove Device or Uninstall device
- Reboot your computer
Mac Instructions to Delete the Old Printer:
- Open Apple menu --> System Preferences --> Printers & Scanners -->Printers & Scanners --> Open Printers & Scanners preferences for me
- Select ISTPrinter, click the Remove button, then click Delete Printer
- Open Keychain Access from the Utilities folder
- Right-click the entry or entries for ISTPrinter and left-click Delete
- If prompted for permission to modify keychain, enter your password
- Click Delete when prompted “Are you sure you want to delete ISTPrinter from the System keychain?”
How to Install the New Printer (Named IST-Printer)
*New employees: please email the Systems staff the 16 digit number from your Mav card.
Faculty and Staff Printer Information
There are two shared printers with scanning, scan-to-email, copying, and stapling functionality. One is in room 170, (the mailroom) and the other is in the 2nd floor faculty corridor near room 281e. The printer in the mailroom also has fax capability.
You may print a document and release it by swiping your Mav card at either printer. Print jobs will stay in the queue for 72 hours. If you don't have your Mav card, you may enter your username and password from the slideout keyboard behind the toucshcreen at either printer.
Students - WEPA Kiosks
There are multiple WEPA print kiosks for students on both North and South campus. By uploading your file to print on the WEPA website , using the mobile app, or printing from a lab computer on campus, your print job will be available at any kiosk. They are all connected, so you can print from anywhere and pick up your printouts at any of the kiosk locations below.
- 1st floor to the right of the atrium
- 1st floor to the left of the atrium
Other Locations on Campus:
- ASH 1st floor commons - near vending machines
- ASH 2nd floor lounge area
- CEC 1st floor - Room 100
- CPACS 1st floor - outside break room
- Criss Library - 2 stations on ground floor
- Criss Library - 2 stations on main floor
- DSC 104 - inside the computer lab
- DSC 370 - 3rd floor
- EAB - North side of the building near the wayfinder kiosk
- HPER 212 - inside the computer lab
- Maverick Village - in the Clubhouse
- MH213 - inside the computer lab
- MH214E - 2nd floor
- MBSC - outside Room 104
- RH - Main floor study area
- WFAB - 1st floor near the theater lobby
- University Village - In the Clubhouse
What is the cost?
You can pay for prints via your Mavcard or a credit card. There is a surcharge for all credit purchases.
- Mono - $.07/per sheet
- Mono Duplex - $.12/per sheet
- Color - $.40/per sheet
- Color Duplex - $.75/per sheet
How do I print?