Student Council for Exceptional Children
- Olivia Beaulieu, President
- Gabriela Aguilar-Perez, Vice-President
- Aimee Reyes, Treasurer
- Paige Perry, Secretary
- Association with the International Council for Exceptional Children
- Connecting with other students in the education field
- Volunteering opportunities within the community
- Attending community events that support individuals with disabilities
- Dr. Beth Leader-Janssen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.