Video and Audio Services
All services will be under limited operations until further notice.
In the event that the UNO campus or Criss Library are closed, all CPL services will also be stopped. Please review the main library webpage prior to your appointment time.
CPL Staff will be available for assistance with software and creative projects by email throughout the remainder of the spring semester. Please email email@example.com and we will respond to all questions with direct assistance or links to video aid within one business day if at all possible.
Digital Multimedia Services
The Creative Production Lab offers a variety of resources to add audio and video components to your projects.
Available backdrops include: black UNO-branded, white UNO-branded, black, and a green screen. There is also a white wall.
The green screen can be used for adding a digital background to a subject you are filming. Some tips for using the green screen:
- Please allow 15-20 minutes for set-up.
- Two people can fit comfortably on the screen, possibly three depending on the circumstances.
- Avoid wearing green when using the green screen.
Reservations are required to guarantee the space and cut down on set-up time.
A teleprompter is also available.
|Reserve Video Studio|
The WhisperRoom is a state-of-the-art audio booth for voiceovers, music production, and more.
- Rode NT1-A Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface
- Adobe Audition Software
|Reserve Whisper Room|
- Lavalier Microphones and a video camera are available for use inside the lab.
- Video and still cameras, audio recorders, microphones, and other equipment are available for checkout at the Circulation Desk.
- Blu-ray, DVD, VHS players and recorders
- HDV Tape Injector for capturing video