Nonprofit Management is an emphasis on the role of nonprofit organizations during times of disaster including foundational knowledge of financial management, community change, marketing and managing volunteer and staff within the organization. This concentration is available on-campus and online.
- PA 3500 Nonprofit Organizations and Management
- PA 4500 Nonprofit Fundraising
- PA 3600 Personnel and Volunteer Management for Nonprofits
- PA 3700 Financial Management for Nonprofits
- PA 4100 Marketing in Public Sector, Nonprofit and Aviation
Within the Bachelor of Science in Emergency Management, students choose two concentrations. Several concentrations that pair well with Nonprofit Management include: Gerontology, Information Technology and Communication, Private Sector Management and Public Health.
A minor in Nonprofit Management is also available; for more information, see the Emergency Management and Disaster Science Academic Advisor.