David L. LaMar Memorial Scholarship
Students meeting the following criteria shall be eligible for this scholarship:
- Must be pursuing a degree in Aviation at the Aviation Institute.
- Sophomore class standing or higher.
- Obtained Private Pilot Certificate at a minimum.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Pursuing advanced flight certificates/ratings at UNOAI and demonstrated interest in a career as a professional pilot.
- Financial need may be a criteria in awarding this award.
- Candidates must be enrolled in the current semester and enrolled full-time in the Summer or Fall semester in the Aviation Institute, College of Public Affairs and Community Service, University of Nebraska at Omaha.
- This scholarship shall be awarded for one academic year, but all recipients shall be eligible to reapply for this scholarship in subsequent years.
2017-2018: Madchen Petry
2016-2017: Ryan Dalton
2015-2016: Daniel Manning
2014-2015: Mallory Huntimer
2013-2014: Zachary Lundeen
2012-2013: Deanna Stoddard
2011-2012: Tyler Klingemann
2010-20122: Matthew Clark
2009-2010: James Slabaugh
2008-2009: William Swett
2007-2008: Sean Cappel
2006-2007: Lucas Stritt
2005-2006: Rick Buesing
2004-2005: Jeffrey Stock
2003-2004: Jason Hartwig
2002-2003: Joshua Zangger
2001-2002: Julia Hoffman
2000-2001: Mark Zavon
2000-2001: Stephen Vincik
1999-2000: Jocelyn Wachal
1998-1999: Edward Fink III
1997-1998: Lyle Jones
1996-1997: Antonia Krajicek
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.