Answers to questions can be obtained at the MS in MIS website or through e-mail to the MS in MIS Director.
- Submit the on-line application form, arrange to have two sets of official transcrips from each college or university previously attended sent directly to the Graduate Studies Office.
- After you are notified of your admission by the Dean for Graduate Studies, you will be able to register. A schedule of course offerings is available on this website. E-mail any questions to email@example.com.
Provisionally admitted students must complete the foundation courses identified at the time of admission prior to completing the first six hours of MS in MIS coursework.
- Transfer students may request permission to transfer as many as nine (9) semester hours of credit on a 36-hour program provided the courses are pertinent to the student’s graduate program. Submit petitions to the MS in MIS Director (PKI 177-E) for transfer credit and a syllabus for each course to be transferred.
- At the beginning of your last semester before graduation, notify the MS in MIS office of your plans to graduate and pick up a Checklist for Graduation. The checklist will indicate deadlines and procedures necessary to graduate.
- Make application for the conferral of degree in Mavlink. The deadline for filing is usually well before graduation, so be alert for these dates. If you apply for and do not complete all the requirements for the degree in time for graduation, you must reapply for graduation the following semester. No additional fee is charged to reactivate your application.
- Pay all fees and fines and satisfy all obligations to the University at least twelve (12) working days before conferral of the degree.
- Order a cap, gown, and hood from the UNO Bookstore.