- Coordinator of Outreach and Recruitment / Academic Advisor
- School of Music
- Strauss Performing Arts Center
- SPAC 210
- Tel: 402.554.2177
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Provide academic and career advising for incoming, transfer, and current students in music performance, technology, and entrepreneurship.
• Manage the recruitment process for School of Music from early identification to enrollment. Functions of the recruitment process include correspondence, scheduling, marketing, material development, event management, coordination with area coordinators and administrators within the School of Music, and other duties as assigned.
• Responsible for collecting and maintaining prospective student database.
• Schedule School of Music visits and meet with prospective students and their families.
• Organize and attend events both on- and off-campus to meet and recruit prospective students.
• Maintain prospective and current student records and mailing lists of area music educators.
• Serve as School of Music representative on the Academic Advising Council, and participate in advising meetings and recruitment activities with the College of Communication, Fine Arts and Media Dean’s Office advising staff.
• Assist with correspondence and material development for festivals and special events.
• Assist faculty with distribution, collection, and maintenance of records of scholarship recipients.
• Maintain prospective and current student records and mailing lists of area music educators. Other duties as assigned by the Director of the School of Music.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.