Cong Wang, PhD
- Assistant Professor
- DSC 235 / 402.554.4044
area of focus:
- Parameters estimation using a priori procedure, Multivariate linear models with skew normal error, Distributions of quadratic forms with applications
Ph.D., Mathematics, New Mexico State University, May 2020
M.S., Mathematics, New Mexico State University, May 2016
M.S., Mathematics, Northwest A&F University, July 2016
B.S., Mathematics, Northeast University, July 2012
Research InterestsParameters estimation using a priori procedure
Multivariate linear models with skew normal error
Distributions of quadratic forms with applications
- Cong Wang, Tonghui Wang, David Trafimow and Khanittha Talordphop (2020). Extending a priori procedure to one-way analysis of variance model with skew normal random effects. Asian Journal of Economics and Banking (2020), 4(2), 77-90.
- Cong Wang, Tonghui Wang, David Trafimow, and H. A. Myuz (2019). Necessary Sample Size for Specified Closeness and Confidence of matched data under the skew normal setting. Communications in Statistics-Simulation and Computation. https://doi.org/10.1080/03610918.2019.1661473.
- David Trafimow, Tonghui Wang, and Cong Wang (2018). Means and standard deviations, or locations and scales? That is the question! New Ideas in Psychology, 50, 34-37. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.newideapsych.2018.03.001
- Cong Wang, Weizhong Tian, and Tonghui Wang (2016). Utilizing Inverse Scale Skew Normal Distribution for Tobit Regression. Statistics & Decision, DOI:10.13546/j.cnki.tjyjc.2016.15.004.