Faculty & Staff Directory
Haizhen Zhong, PhD
- Haizhen A. Zhong, Elizabeth M Santos, Chrysoula Vasileiou, Zheng, James H Geiger, Babak Borhan, and Kenneth M. Merz, Jr.*. Free Energy Based Protein Design: Reengineering Cellular Retinoid Acid Binding Protein II Assisted by the Moveable-Type Approach. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2018, 140 (10): 3482-3486.
- Xianting Cao, Haizhen A. Zhong, Pengfei Zhang, and Hui Zheng. The Simple System of Fixing CO2 to Synthesize Benzimidazolones at Atmospheric Pressure. Journal of CO2 Utilization, 2018, 24, 250-255.
- Kumar V, Chaudhary AK, Dong Y, Zhong HA, Mondal G, Lin F, Kumar V, Mahato RI. Design, Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of novel Hedgehog Inhibitors for treating Pancreatic Cancer. Sci Rep. 2017 May 10; 7(1):1665. doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-01942-7.
- Udumula V, Endres JL, Harper CN, Jaramillo L, Zhong HA, Bayles KW, Conda-Sheridan M. Simple synthesis of endophenazine G and other phenazines and their evaluation as anti-methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus agents. Eur J Med Chem. 125:710-721. doi: 10.1016/j.ejmech.2016.09.079. Epub 2016 Sep 28. (2017)
- Sabbah DA, and Zhong HA. Modeling the protonation states of β-secretase binding pocket by molecular dynamics simulations and docking studies. J. Mol. Graphics & Modeling., 68, 206-215 (2016)
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.