Before completing online orientation:
- Pay your enrollment deposit.
- Complete placement exams, if necessary. To schedule a placement exam visit the UNO Testing Center website. Unsure of which exams you need to take? Check your MavLINK account to see what placement exams you may need to take by checking your to-do list items listed on the home page.
- Submit your official ACT scores to Undergraduate Admissions.
- Send high school/college transcripts to Undergraduate Admissions.
What to have ready for your advising appointment:
- Appropriate technology to connect with your advisor and enroll in classes.
- NUID and password for MavLINK.
After you've completed orientation and enrolled in classes:
- Complete Title IX Training. This training is hosted in your MavLINK.
- First-year students only: Complete the Year 1 CAP. A link to this is available in online orientation.
- Review the New Student Welcome Guide. This document is available via your Student Success Community portal on Canvas.
- Submit your immunization records to the Nebraska Medicine - UNO Health Center.
Good luck to you as you head toward the start your semester!