Before you complete orientation:
- Pay your enrollment deposit.
- Submit your immunization records to Health Services. This is required in order to register for orientation.
- Complete placement exams, if necessary.To schedule a placement exam visit the UNO Testing Center. Unsure of which exams you need to take? Check your MavLINK account to see what placement exams you may need to take by checking your to-do list items listed on the home page.
- Submit your official ACT scores to Undergraduate Admissions.
- Send high school/college transcripts to Undergraduate Admissions.
After you've completed orientation:
- Complete Campus Safety Training. Information will be emailed directly to students. Check your UNO email account.
- Review the New Student Welcome Guide. This document is available via your Student Success Community portal on Canvas. You will also receive a physical copy when you check into your in-person orientation session.
Good luck to you as you start your semester!
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.