Before you arrive on campus for Orientation:
Complete placement exams, if neccessary. To schedule a placement exam visit the UNO Testing Center. Unsure of which exams you need to take? Check your MavLINK account to see what placement exams you may need to take.
What to bring to Orientation:
- NU ID and password for MavLINK
- Current photo ID (driver's license, state ID, passport, or military ID)
- Cash or credit card if you choose to purchase Mav gear from the Bookstore or snacks
- Disability documentation if requesting accommodations
- Additional layers for air-conditioned buildings and comfortable shoes
We look forward to seeing you soon!
After you've attended Orientation:
- Complete Title IX Training. Information will be emailed directly to you. Check your UNO email account.
- Review the New Student Orientation Welcome Guide.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.