Meet the Buyers Conference
Join the NBDC Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) for our Sixth Annual Meet the Buyers
The 2021 Meet the Buyers Conference will take place on Tuesday, October 19th from 1-5 PM (CDT) at the Student Union at the University of Nebraska-Kearney (1013 W 27th St, Kearney, NE 68849).
Meet the Buyers is an experience where businesses can learn directly from State/Local and federal government agencies about how they do business AND can network their products/services directly to contracting officers and other decision-makers in the contracting world.
Attendance is limited to the first 90 registrants, so sign up today!
October 19, 2021
1 – 3 PM Presentations from Participating Agencies
3 – 5 PM Open Networking between attendees and agencies
- Offutt Air Force Base
- FE Warren Air Force Base
- General Services Administration - Building Maintenance & Operations
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- Nebraska National Guard
- National Park Service - Midwest Region
- Union Pacific
- Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP)
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Federal Aviation Administration [VIRTUAL ONLY]
- GSA - Office of Small Business Utilization (OSB) [VIRTUAL ONLY]
- Forest Service [VIRTUAL ONLY]
For more information, please contact Daniel Kuchar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-554-6270.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
"I would absolutely suggest [Meet the Buyers] to others, whether they are big or small companies because of the opportunities."
"We followed up with a few of the vendors and have partnered on projects with them."