Meet the Buyers Conference
Welcome to the 2022 Meet the Buyers Conference Page! The conference took place on April 19th and 20th. Please view this page for a recap of the conference.
Video Recordings from April 19 Virtual Sessions
Tactics, Tools, and Resources for Connecting the Dots
Davis-Bacon Act and Service Contract Act
Proposal Writing with General Services Administration
Breaking into Government Contracting as a Small Business
Full Conference Stream - Day 1
PDFs of Virtual Session Presentations (Click each to Download)
April 20th - Participating Agencies
- Union Pacific
- Nebraska Department of Transportation
- University of Nebraska Procurement
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- General Services Administration (GSA) - Building Maintenance & Operations
- General Services Administration (GSA) - Federal Acquisition Service
- Offutt Air Force Base
- City of Omaha/Douglas County Purchasing
- Nebraska National Guard
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Society of American Military Engineers
- Nebraska Indian Community College PTAC
- Concord Components, Inc.
- Microfilm Imaging Systems, Inc.
- Stevens' Group, LLC
- Kica Logistics, LLC
- Omaha Marriott Downtown at the Capitol District
- My Central Supply
For questions about the conference, please contact Daniel Kuchar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-853-3933.
"We usually find two to three new contractors that we work with from these [Meet the Buyers] events."
Zorinsky Federal Building Manager, General Services Administration
"We followed up with a few of the vendors and have partnered on projects with them."