Meet the Buyers Conference
Annual Meet the Buyers Conference
February 22, 2019
- Meet face-to-face with federal buyers and prime contractors to learn about their upcoming projects and business opportunities.
- Network with buyers, primes and potential partners.
- Find out whether your products, services and qualifications are of interest to a federal agency or prime.
- Learn how to increase business sales through government contracting and how to improve the success of your proposals.
- Learn about free consulting and market research services that will help you sell to the government.
LocationThompson Alumni Center, University of Nebraska at Omaha
Exhibitors and Presentations
Army Corps of Engineers | City of Omaha | CH2M Hill | City of Omaha Human Rights and Relations | Department of Veteran Affairs | DHS | GSA Building Maintenance and Operations | GSA Office of Small Business Utilization (OSBU) | HDR | JE Dunn | Koprince Law | National Park Service | Nebraska Dept. of Administrative Service | Offutt Air Force Base, 55th Contracting Squadron | Omaha Public Schools | SBA | Turner | U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
|8:50||Opening Remarks, Veronica Doga|
|9:00||Address, Thomas J. Salisbury, Regional Administrator, SBA Region VII|
|9:15||Mentor Protege, Joint Venture, and Teaming Strategies, Steve Koprince
Government contracts attorney demystifies the legal requirements for prime/subcontrator teaming and joint venturing on federal projects
Ethical Stalking for Government Contractors™ LaunchPad, Guy Timberlake
|12:30||Networking Speed Dating, bring your cards and capability statements|
|1:30||Panel: How to Successfully Utilize PTAC for Growing Government Sales|
|2:15||How to Effectively Connect with Small Business Specialists and Contracting Officers, Charles Mason, PCR SBA, and Matthew Hibbert, Small Business Specialist, USACE|