SBIR & STTR Funding
The State of Nebraska offers matching funds. NBDC provides comprehensive assistance to clients interested in pursuing these funding opportunities.
NBDC SBIR/STTR grant assistance services help you:
- Locate agencies with an R&D focus that fits your innovation
- Connect to the appropriate program manager
- Identify size and location of potential markets for your product
- Develop budget and financial projections for your proposal
- Improve and provide third-party review of your proposal to ensure that it meets all agency requirements
- Find and develop useful partnerships
More Information About SBIR/STTR
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.