SourceLink Nebraska Program OverviewThis slide deck presented by, Jamie Bright, SourceLink Nebraska Network Navigator, explains the SourceLink Nebraska program hosted by NBDC.
Pure Nebraska Interview: SourceLink NebraskaPure Nebraska interviews Scott Asmus, SourceLink Nebraska Network Builder.
University of Nebraska Extension, the Nebraska Business Development Center (NBDC) and Rural Prosperity Nebraska (RPN) are piloting The Resource Navigator® throughout 2021.
SourceLink®The nonprofit organization management vendor who is behind SourceLink Nebraska.
News & Events
- July, 2020 – Efforts to build and launch the SourceLink Nebraska platform were underway.
- August, 2020 – Scott Asmus began leading SourceLink Nebraska program operations as the Network Builder.
- September, 2020 – SourceLink Nebraska launched resource partner engagement efforts in order to provide a project overview, tentative timeline leading to launch, and solicit feedback.
- December, 2020 – Jamie Bright joined SourceLink Nebraska as the Network Navigator and serves as a direct link between resources and small businesses in Nebraska. Jamie is located in the Nebraska Panhandle community of Kimball.
- January, 2021 – SourceLink Nebraska began accepting profile submissions of resource partners from all Nebraska communities.
- February, 2021 – SourceLink Nebraska was added to the NBDC website navigation. The new program tab will allow interested entrepreneurs, business owners, and resource partners to obtain program information until the projected statewide platform launch.
- June, 2021 – Alan Martinez joined the SourceLink Nebraska team as a Graduate Assistant. Alan is assisting with launching the new platform, specifically marketing strategies. Alan is interested in connecting resources to entrepreneurs and business owners in Nebraska’s Latino community.
- June, 2021 – The contract with SourceLink was finalized. SourceLink Nebraska is preparing for launch in the fall of 2021.
- August, 2021 – The SourceLink Nebraska logo was approved. To see logo, click here.
- August, 2021 – SourceLink Nebraska released the temporary landing page that will become the permanent website location in the fall of 2021. To see landing page, click here.
- August, 2021 – SourceLink Nebraska unveiled Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram social media pages.
News ArticlesSourceLink Nebraska stories and announcements.
Resource PartnersSourceLink Nebraska is currently seeking resource partners that will be included in the resource database! For consideration, please email email@example.com.
SourceLink Nebraska Team