NBDC will help you identify where your innovation is in development and create a path from there to commercial success. Consultants support the journey at each stage:
NBDC provides SBIR/STTR grant assistance to:
- Locate agencies with an R&D focus that fits your innovation
- Connect you to appropriate program manager
- Identify size and location of potential market for your product
- Develop budget and financial projections for proposal
- Improve and provide third party review of your proposal to ensure that it meets all agency requirements
- Help you find and develop useful partners—manufacturers, researchers, business owners, management consultants
- Access grants from Nebraska Department of Economic Development
- Identify and pitch to angel or venture capital investor
- Acquire comprehensive market research
- Develop detailed financial projections
- Find legal, intellectual property, software development, prototyping, and grant-writing resources
- Use networks that are particularly helpful to new tech businesses—tech transfer offices and local incubators, accelerators, entrepreneurial and investment groups
NBDC requests an online client application so we can get to know you and your business.
|Wei Jing, MPA
UNO Mammel Hall 200
6708 Pine Street, Omaha NE 68182
Rick Yoder, BSME, PE, SFP
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.