Digital Governance and Analytics Lab
- Lee, Jooho and M. Jae Moon. “The Past, Present, and Future of E-government in Korea: Practice and Research,” Handbook on Politics and Governance in South Korea, Jeong-in Moon and M. Jae Moon (eds.), New York: Routledge
- Kim, S., & Lee, J. (2019). Citizen Participation, Process, and Transparency in Local Government: An Exploratory Study. Policy Studies Journal, 47(4): 1020-1041. See here.
- Kim, S., & Lee, J. (2019). Gender and Active E-Participation in Local Governance: Citizen Participation Values and Social Ties. International Journal of Public Administration, 42 (13), 1073-1083. See here.
- Chen, Y. C., & Chang, T. W. (2019). Explaining Government’s Online Transparency on Collaborative Policy Platforms: Risk Management and Configurational Conditions. Public Performance & Management Review, 1-27. See here.
- Chen, Y. C., Hu, L. T., Tseng, K. C., Juang, W. J., & Chang, C. K. (2019). Cross-boundary e-government systems: Determinants of performance. Government Information Quarterly. See here.
- Chen, Y. C., & Kim, Y. (2019). Adoption of e-government services by small municipalities. International Journal of Organization Theory & Behavior, 22(2), 174-190. See here.
- Lee, J., & Kim, S. (2018). Citizens’e-participation on agenda setting in local governance: Do individual social capital and e-participation management matter?. Public Management Review, 20(6), 873-895. See here.
- Chen, Y. C., & Lee, J. (2018). Collaborative data networks for public service: governance, management, and performance. Public Management Review, 20(5), 672-690. See here.
- Bryan, T. K., Lutte, R., Lee, J., O’Neil, P., Maher, C. S., & Hoflund, A. B. (2018). When do online education technologies enhance student engagement? A case of distance education at University of Nebraska at Omaha. Journal of Public Affairs Education, 24(2), 255-273. See here.
- Chen, Y. C., & Ahn, M. J. (2017). Routledge handbook on information technology in government. Routledge. See here.
- Chen, Y. C., & Knepper, R. (2017). Cyberinfrastructure for Collaborative Scientific Networks: Institutional Design and Management Strategies. In Y.C. Chen & M. Ahn (Ed.), Routledge Handbook on Information Technology in Government (pp. 341-361). New York, NY: Routledge. See here.
- Chen, Y. C. (2017). Managing Digital Governance, American Society for Public Administration Series in Public Administration and Public Policy. New York, NY: Routledge. See here.
- Lee, J. (2017). An Exploratory Study of E-Participation Technology Adoption by Citizens. In Y.C. Chen & M. Ahn (Ed.), Routledge Handbook on Information Technology in Government (pp. 284-300). New York: Routledge. See here.
- Gao, X., & Lee, J. (2017, June).E-Government Services and Social Media Adoption: Experience of Small Local Governments in Nebraska. In Proceedings of the 18th Annual International Conference on Digital Government Research (pp. 584-585). ACM. See here.
- Gao, X. (2017). Networked co-production of 311 services: Investigating the use of Twitter in five US cities. International Journal of Public Administration, 41(9), 712-724. See here.
- Gao, X., & Lee, J. (2017). E-government services and social media adoption: Experience of small local governments in Nebraska state. Government Information Quarterly, 34(4), 627-634. See here.
- Lee, J. (2017). Managerial Challenges of Digital Government Projects in Urban Government: Department of Parking Management in the Gangnam District. In J. Park (Ed.), Korean Cases in Public Administration for Training and Practice (pp. 19-45). Seoul, Korea: Korean Institute of Public Administration. See here.
- Lee, J. (2016). Book Review: Smart citizens, smarter state: The technologies of expertise and the future of governing. See here.
- Song, C., & Lee, J. (2016). Citizens’ use of social media in government, perceived transparency, and trust in government. Public Performance & Management Review, 39(2), 430-453. See here.
- Lee, J. (2016). Digital Government Impacts in Korea: Lessons and Recommendations for Developing Countries. In T. G. Karippacheril, S. Kim, R. Beschel & C. Choi (Ed.), Bring Government into the 21st Century: The Korean Digital Governance Experience (pp. 89-112). Washington, D.C: World Bank. See here.
- Ni, A. Y., & Chen, Y. C. (2016). A Conceptual Model of Information Technology Competence for Public Managers: Designing Relevant MPA Curricula for Effective Public Service. Journal of Public Affairs Education, 22(2), 193-212. See here.
- Knepper, R., & Chen, Y. C. (2016, June). Situating Cyberinfrastructure in the Public Realm: The TeraGrid and XSEDE Projects. In Proceedings of the 17th International Digital Government Research Conference on Digital Government Research (pp. 129-135). ACM. See here.
- Lee, J., & Reed, B. J. (2015). From Paper to Cloud. In M. E. Guy & M. M. Rubin (Ed.), Public Administration Evolving: From Foundations to the Future (pp. 158-190). New York: Routledge.
- Zhang, J. C., & Chen, Y. C. (2015), Enhancing open government information performance: a study of institutional capacity and organizational arrangement in China. Chinese Journal of Communication, 8(2), 160-176. See here.