Fundamental, Collaborative, Excellent in our Field
Craig Olson, Alumni of the CS Master's Program, Presents at the 2019 Int'l Conference on Logic Programming (ICLP)
Meet Rick Knudtson, CS Alumnus and Co-founder & Chief Product Officer at Flywheel
Dr. Brian Dorn Awarded the 2019 Excellence in Teaching Award
From the Ivory Coast, Three Brothers Find a Home at UNO
- UNO was the first Nebraska university to receive computer science accreditation from the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET.
- The Department offers Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Computer Science, and a Doctorate in Information Technology.
- The Integrated Undergraduate-Graduate (Accelerated) Program allows students to complete a Bachelor's and Master's degree in five years.
- The Department offers a number of interdisciplinary courses that are cross-taught by instructors from other related fields.
- We have faculty and students conducting research in software development, language systems, robotics, data mining, high performance computing, and other related areas.
- Our students receive the most up-to-date instruction and the opportunity to conduct cutting-edge research in Computer Science at the Peter Kiewit Institute, a state-of-the-art facility in the heart of Omaha. Learn more about Omaha, our vibrant city!