The Computer Science Learning Center (CSLC) offers peer-based assistance to several other CS core courses through peer tutoring and review sessions. The CSLC serves all UNO students taking these courses free of charge. Students seeking to work with a tutor only need to come to the center; no appointment is necessary for most of these core courses. The center is located in PKI 285E, please enter through the School of Interdisciplinary Informatics entry (PKI 280).
Hours of Operation
(Currently all hours are being offered online via Zoom)
- Monday through Thursday: 9:00AM – 8:00PM
- Friday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Saturday: 10:30AM – 2:30PM
- Monday through Thursday: 11:00AM - 6:00PM
- Distance Tutoring via Zoom
- Drop-in Tutoring (Currently via Zoom)
- Exam Reviews
- Private Tutoring Sessions
- Services for Metro Community College
How to Submit a Tutoring Help Ticket
- Go to the Tutoring Portal.
- Read the information on the Status page about submitting a ticket while the CSLC is in online mode.
- Click the UNO logo to go to the index page.
- Click the "Open Ticket" tab.
- Fill out the information relating to your question(s). For online tutoring requests, clearly mention it in the description.
- Click the "Submit" button.
- Join the Zoom meeting listed on the initial Status page.