The Computer Science Learning Center (CSLC) offers peer-based assistance to several other CS core courses through peer tutoring and review sessions. The CSLC serves all UNO students taking these courses free of charge. Students seeking to work with a tutor only need to come to the center; no appointment is necessary for most of these core courses. The center is located in PKI 391, you can find it by going up the main staircase in PKI and it is the first room on the right on the third floor.
Hours of Operation
(Currently all hours are being offered online only via Zoom. This will change back to being both in-person and online in Fall 2021)
- Monday through Thursday: 9:00AM – 8:00PM
- Friday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Saturday: 10:30AM – 2:30PM
- Monday through Thursday: 11:00AM - 6:00PM
- Distance Tutoring via Zoom
- Drop-in Tutoring (Currently via Zoom)
- Exam Reviews
- Private Tutoring Sessions
- Services for Metro Community College
How to Submit a Tutoring Help Ticket
- Go to the Tutoring Portal.
- Read the information on the Status page about submitting a ticket while the CSLC is in online mode.
- Click the UNO logo to go to the index page.
- Click the "Open Ticket" tab.
- Fill out the information relating to your question(s). For online tutoring requests, clearly mention it in the description.
- Click the "Submit" button.
- Join the Zoom meeting listed on the initial Status page.