Why Should I Get Involved?
- Eases the transition from high school to college.
- Helps you meet people and make friends with those who have similar interests. You are likely to find people who share the same interests, goals and values as yourself. This reinforces your own interests and ideas, which leads to great self-satisfaction and feelings of purpose.
- Involved students are more likely to graduate.
- Involved students feel more connected to the university, the campus, the people, and are more familiar with the resources the university provides.
- Involved students report higher levels of satisfaction with their college experience.
- Being involved encourages and advances your development on all levels: intellectual, cultural, spiritual, and social.
- As a result of your involvement, you will gain knowledge, skills and experience in leadership, communication, problem-solving, group development and management, budgeting and finance, presentation and public speaking, and much more!