Learning Beyond the Classroom and Across Borders
Outside the classroom learning experiences are often the most memorable learning experiences, and they help us to make sense of the world around us by connecting feelings and learning. These experiences stay with us into adulthood and influence our beliefs, lifestyle and work. They influence our values and the decisions we make. They allow us to transfer learning experienced outside to the classroom and vice versa.
Some opportunities for Latino/Latin American Studies majors, Chicano/Latino Studies minors and other interested students include:
- Costa Rica
- Next Generation Leadership Scholarship (NGLS)
- Beca OLLAS-South High Scholarship
- University Scholarships
- Outside Scholarships
- Internship with OLLAS
- Outside Internships
- OLLAS classes frequently implement service learning components.
- The OLLAS course schedule shows which classes offer service learning this semester!
- Join the OLLAS Team and maximize your impact by becoming an OLLAS Volunteer.
- Complete the Volunteer Application and return it to OLLAS.