What can the STEM TRAIL Center do for you?
- Support on pre-/post-award grant. (To include complicated situations for budget design, spending, no cost extension strategies, breaks between grants, cost share, etc.)
- Guided support to raise awareness of different entities, funding opportunities and RFPs available to fund your work.
- Guidance on Discipline Based Education Research (DBER), to include logic models, project samples and theoretical frameworks.
- Streamlining grant form preparation (biosketches, COAs, DMPs, F&Es, etc.).
- Support with project management (measurables, deliverables, staying within budget and timeline).
- Cohesive and interdisciplinary camaraderie with others with similar goals as you.
- Proofreading of grants prior to submitting, based on PI preferences.
- Networking assistance to help you build your team, including with local and national agencies as
- Streamlining commonly needed supporting documents (e.g. Research Participant FAQ and Consent Templates for Human Subjects Research).
Cohort-Based Activities and Coaching
- Aiming to implement effective pedagogical approaches within your classroom?
- Looking for a mentor to help you reach your goals?
- Seeking a cohort that holds each other accountable and supports one another on new, innovative interventions?
Join our 2020-2021 Instructional Cohort
- Looking for a mentoring team for setting up your research program?
- Interested in staying up to date on RFPs that can expand your program?
- Seeking a supportive ecosystem to aid in reviews of your ideas and grants to raise your success levels?
- Want to be part of a cohort that celebrates each of your successes with you?
- Have strong quantitative background but missing the qualitative (or vice versa)?
We have your complementary expertise ready to support you!
Join our 2020-2021 STEM Research Cohort