Video and Audio Services
Available backdrops include: black UNO-branded, white UNO-branded, black, white, gray, blue, and a green screen. There is also a white wall.
The green screen can be used for adding a digital background to a subject you are filming. Some tips for using the green screen:
- Please allow 15-20 minutes for set-up.
- Two people can fit comfortably on the screen, possibly three depending on the circumstances.
- Avoid wearing green when using the green screen.
Reservations are required to guarantee the space and cut down on set-up time.
A teleprompter is also available.
|Reserve Video Studio|
- Lavalier Microphones and a video camera are available for use inside the lab.
- Video and still cameras, audio recorders, microphones, and other equipment are available for checkout at the Circulation Desk.
- Blu-ray, DVD, VHS players and recorders
- HDV Tape Injector for capturing video
We have Mac Pro Desktop Computers loaded with the following:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Final Cut Pro X
Questions? Contact lab Staff and we can help you with your project.