Certificate in Leadership
Prepare for greater roles of responsibility. Develop and strengthen the practical management skills you need to be an effective leader. A highly interactive curriculum gives you the opportunity to practice as you build proficiency in team building, communication and organization.
- Building 4-Dimensional Teams (2 days)
- Successful Project Management (2 days)
- Leadership Boot Camp (2 days)
- Prioritize or Agonize (1/2 day)
- Running Productive Meetings (1/2 day)
- Transitioning to Supervision (1 day)
- HR Laws for Supervisonrs and Managers (1/2 day)
- Building Personal Resiliency (1/2 day)
$1990 (pays for all required workshops for each participant). YOU SAVE! Taking workshops individually would cost $2,695. A new certificate program is offered approximately every three months. For more information and to register, call 402.554.4095 or email Kim Harter.
We will customize and deliver this certificate program for a team or companywide.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.