The Certificate in Safety Leadership from the University of Nebraska at Omaha and the National Safety Council, Nebraska will help develop your leadership mentality and give you the skills to succeed.
- Safety Management
- Adaptive Leadership for Safety Professionals
- People Styles at Work / Conflict Management
- Authority vs Leadership
- Strategic Thinking / Managing Change
- Project Management for Safety Professionals
- Continuous Improvement
- Crucial Coaching Conversations / Ethical Decision Making
- Safety and Health Management
$1990 (pays for all required workshops for each participant).
Chris Bryant, SSH, CSHO
Beth Giesbrecht, PMP, COI
Ralph Lassiter, Ed.D, MS, SPHR
We will customize and deliver this certificate program for a team or companywide.
For more information, call: 402.554.4095 or email Kim Harter.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.