Supply Chain Management
In this intensive program, you will learn the fundamentals and techniques in materials management, logistics, lean manufacturing, and supply chain risk analysis that can help you make your organization more productive and enhance your value as a professional.
- Principles of Supply Chain Management (online)
- Principles of Lean Manufacturing (1 day)
- Process Mapping for Business Improvement (1 day)
- Sustainable Practices (1 day)
- Materials Management and Procurement (online)
- Successful Project Management (2 days)
- Supply Chain Integration (online)
$2190 (pays for all required workshops for each participant). A new certificate program is offered approximately every six months. For more information or to register, call 402.554.4095 or email Kim Harter.
Renee Held, BS, NIST-MEP Lean Certified, lean enterprise consultant and trainer
Beth Giesbrecht, PMP, COI, project manager, trainer and instructional designer
Steve Schulz, PhD, director, supply chain management program, University of Nebraska at Omaha
Rick Yoder, BSME, PE SFP, Sustainability Program Director
We will customize and deliver this certificate program for a team or companywide.