Osborne Family Gallery
- Not Your Indians Anymore: Alcatraz Takeover and Red Power, 1969-1971
- June - August 2018
- Mark Gilbert's Saving Faces: Art and Medicine | August - September 2018
- Queer Omaha Archives exhibition | October 2018
- Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts Graduating Seniors | November - December 2018
- Faces of Israel, by Ophir Palmon | January - March 2019
- Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts Graduating Seniors | April - May 2019
- Summer 2019: Space Available
- Shirley Goldstein's Immigrant Rights Legacy: Operation Exodus in Omaha | August - November 2019
- Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts Graduating Seniors | November - December 2019
Interested in exhibiting in the Osborne Gallery?
Contact: Caitlin Wedding
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.