About IT Innovation
Why would you want to major in IT Innovation?
- If you want flexibility in designing your own curriculum.
- If you want to take more courses that are aligned with your career goals.
- If you want to be prepared to practice being an entrepreneur (an ambitious leader who combines their ideas with labor and capital to create and market new goods or services).
- If you want to be prepared to practice being an entrepreneur (using entrepreneurial skills as an employee within an established organization).
- If you want to appeal to a wide variety of potential employers.
The IT Innovation Degree has Four Simple but Distinguishing Features
- You pick 33 credit hours from anywhere on campus that line up with your career goals.
- You participate in seminars, workshops, and conferences on entrepreneurship.
- You take a solid core of IT courses.
- You take a 2-semester senior capstone course where YOU have an idea for a new IT product or service, YOU document the technical and market feasibility, and YOU carry it through to prototype stage
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.