Why would you want to major in Cybersecurity?
- If you want to be prepared for future graduate studies in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, or MIS
- If you want to pursue a career as a Computer Crimes Law Enforcement Official or Systems Analyst
- Not interested in any of those? How about a career as a System Security Administrator or Network Security Professional?
- Still not convinced? What about pursuing a career as a Cybersecurity Researcher, Computer Security Specialist, or Secure Systems Developer?
An Cybersecurity degree will
- Provide students with a foundation for graduate study
- Prepare students for entry into computer security professions
- Provide students with lifelong personal and professional growth opportunities through a variety of career paths
- Educate students to assume leadership positions in diversified, rapidly changing fields of information assurance and computer security
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.