Maverick Business Plan Competition
Enter the 2020 Maverick Business Plan Competition!
Students are invited to submit a simplified business plan that identifies an opportunity and presents a viable proposal to address it. Winning plans can be new or novel innovations or can also address better implementation of or finding new markets for an existing technology.
- Any current UNO, UNMC or PKI undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, or post-doctoral student enrolled in a degree granting program may participate.
- Faculty and alumni are encouraged to participate by partnering with interested students.
- Teams may not compete if their concept is part of another venture or has raised angel or VC funding.
- Submission deadline: Tuesday, April 7, 2020
- Coaching sessions: Saturday, April 11, 2020
- Final competition: Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Business Plan Coaching Sessions
Sessions will cover creating value propositions, identifying customers, and putting the plan together. For more information, contact Levi Cermak at email@example.com.
How to submit
- Write a simplified business plan for a profit or not-for-profit venture before the deadline. Submit plan as an email attachment to Levi Cermak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use this template to write your plan.
More InformationFor more information, please email Levi Cermak: email@example.com.
2020 Maverick Business Plan Sponsors