Maverick Business Plan Competition
Enter the 2017 Maverick Business Plan Competition!
Students are invited to submit a simplified business plan that identifies an opportunity and presents a viable proposal to address it. Winning plans can be new or novel innovations or can also address better implementation of or finding new markets for an existing technology.
- Any current UNO, UNMC or PKI undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, or post-doctoral student enrolled in a degree granting program may participate.
- Faculty and alumni are encouraged to participate by partnering with interested students.
- Teams may not compete if their concept is part of another venture or has raised angel or VC funding.
- Coaching sessions: March 15, March 29, April 5 | 5–6 P.M. in MH 303C
- Submission deadline: Monday, April 17, 2017, 11:59 P.M.
- Final competition: Thursday, April 27, 2017, 6-7:15 P.M.
Business Plan Coaching Sessions
Sessions will cover creating value propositions, identifying customers, and putting the plan together. For more information, contact Miles Russell at email@example.com.
How to submit
- Write a simplified business plan for a profit or not-for-profit venture before the deadline. Submit plan as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use this template to write your plan.
Call Dale Eesley 402.554.2706 or email email@example.com.
The Maverick Business Plan Competition is sponsored by the UNO Center for Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Franchising and Wells Fargo.