Faculty & Staff Directory
Robert Shuster, Ph.D.
- Associate Professor
- Department Chair Geography/Geology
- DSC 261
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EducationB.S., St. Lawrence University
M.S., University of Kansas
Ph.D., University of Kansas
Igneous geochemistry, isotope geochemistry, origin of granites, geology of the seafloor, structural diagenesis and fracture formation, undergraduate research and geoscience education
Ongoing research projects
- Fracture development in Tertiary sediments by diagenesis
- Geoarchaeology of pottery from Iron Age Jordan and Israel
- Provenance of pottery from Cyprus: Troodos ophiolite or pillow basalts?
- Impact of involvement of Omaha Public School science teachers in authentic scientific research
Courses most commonly taught
- Physical Geology
- Igneous & Metamorphic Petrology
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.