Campus Career Council
MissionThe Campus Career Council (CCC) is a group of campus advocates from various disciplines that collaborates regularly to support UNO students in achieving their career & professional ambitions through shared knowledge of best practices and continued industry training.
VisionTo be the premier network of campus career partners that provides insight, skill building and counsel to all students in order to reach their desired career and professional goals.
ValuesCareer Readiness | Diversity, Equity, Accessibility, Inclusion (DEAI)| Professional Development | Knowledge Sharing |
- Bring campus professionals together to discuss workforce challenges, trends and student career interests
- Engage faculty and staff in career discussions/outcomes
- Offer routine professional development to stay current with changing trends and topics
- Collaborate in unison to deliver specific career education strategies through central communication from the CCC that is decentrally delivered
- Conserve campus resources through joint planning, systems and industry knowledge sharing
- Incorporate DEAI in to career development conversations
- Share how to identify DEAI initiatives in industries/companies
- Facilitate DEAI focused career programming & participation