Professional certifications can open doors for advancement, coordinate standards with changing workplace expectations and signal to employers your commitment to improvement. SHRM professional certification reflects the knowledge HR practitioners need to be leaders in their organizations and in the profession.
2019 Online Certification Prep Courses:
- Online program begins September, 2019
- Optional kick-off meeting during SHRM Nebraska State Conference, August 23, 2019
- Fee: $1,195, includes 2019 SHRM Learning System™
- Instructions for participation, course materials, answers to technology questions and SHRM testing process will be sent to you after you register
- Exam fees are excluded
NBDC's exam pass rate for those who have enrolled in the online prep course is 100% for the SHRM-CP and 80% for the SHRM-SCP. Both rates are well above national pass rates.
This course is designed primarily for individuals seeking SHRM-CP™ or SHRM-SCP™ certification.
SHRM Learning System
As part of your course, you will receive the 2019 SHRM Learning System™. Comprised of comprehensive learning modules in print and e-reader formats, and advanced online resources, these study materials streamline study time, accelerate learning and build confidence for passing the certifications exam.
Body of Competency & Knowledge
Offered in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the curriculum is designed by global subject matter experts and covers the entire SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™). The course's five modules include comprehensive coverage of HR Competencies, People, Organization, Workplace, and Strategy.
- Experienced, certified instructors
- The SHRM Learning System™, historically ranked the #1 HR certification prep tool
- Ability to acquire the knowledge and understand the behavioral competencies to help you prepare for the exam
- A structured learning experience that keeps you on track
- Opportunities to network and learn from your peers
- Tuition reimbursement and up to 36 professional development credits (PDCs)
SHRM-CP™/SHRM-SCP™ Exam Prep
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.