Professional certifications can open doors for advancement, coordinate standards with changing workplace expectations and signal to employers your commitment to improvement. SHRM professional certification reflects the knowledge HR practitioners need to be leaders in their organizations and in the profession.
2020 Certification Prep Courses:
- Classroom program begins September 7.
- Registration deadline August 12
- Orientation will be during the weeks of August 24 and 31. (We will follow up with you with specific date options.)
- Fee: $1,350, includes 2020 SHRM Learning System™
- Instructions for participation, course materials, answers to technology questions and SHRM testing process will be sent to you after you register
- Exam fees are excluded
This course is designed primarily for individuals seeking SHRM-CP™ or SHRM-SCP™ certification. Please visit shrm.org for eligibility requirements to take the exam.
As part of your course, you will receive the 2020 SHRM Learning System™. Comprised of comprehensive learning modules in print and e-reader formats and advanced online resources, these study materials streamline study time, accelerate learning and build confidence for passing the certifications exam.
Body of Competency & Knowledge
Offered in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the curriculum is designed by global subject matter experts and covers the entire SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™). The course's five modules include comprehensive coverage of HR Competencies, People, Organization, Workplace, and Strategy.
- Experienced, certified instructors
- The SHRM Learning System™, historically ranked the #1 HR certification prep tool
- Ability to acquire the knowledge and understand the behavioral competencies to help you prepare for the exam
- A structured learning experience that keeps you on track
- Opportunities to network and learn from your peers
- Tuition reimbursement and up to 36 professional development credits (PDCs)
SHRM-CP™/SHRM-SCP™ Exam Prep