- Core Principles for Business Analysis (2 days)
- Process Mapping for Business Improvement (1 day)
- Requirements Elicitation Methods and Models (3 days)
- Prioritize and Agonize (1/2 day)
- Running Productive Meetings (1/2 day)
- Successful Project Management (2 days)
- Courses can be substituted if program still comprises nine days. Permission required.
$1990 (pays for all required workshops for each participant). YOU SAVE! For more information and to register, call 402.554.4095 or email Kim Harter.
Certified Business Analysis Professional
Business Analysis workshops qualify for the 21 contact hour requirement for a Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP). Workshops fill Continuing Development Units (CDU) to maintain CBAP certification. One contact hour equals one CDU.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Those who complete the certificate program can receive 5.4 CEUs. CEU applications require a $15 processing fee and must be turned in prior to taking a workshop. Call 402.554.2521 for an application. International Institute of Business Analysis™
Company Certificate Programs
We will customize and deliver this certificate program for a team or companywide.