IT Project Management
- IT Project Management (2 days)
- Requirements Elicitation Methods and Models (3 days)
- Building 4-Dimensional Teams (2 days)
- Agile Principles and Practices (1 day)
- Learning Leadership Agility (1 day)
- Courses can be substituted if program still comprises nine days. Permission required.
$1990 (pays for all required workshops for each participant). YOU SAVE! For more information and to register, call 402.554.4095 or email Kim Harter.
All project management workshops can be used to earn the Project Management Professional (PMP) credential and the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) credential awarded by the Project Management Institute. Workshops fill PDU (Professional Development Units) requirements to maintain PMP certification. One contact hour equals one PDU.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Those who complete the certificate program can receive 5.4 CEUs.
Company Certificate Programs
We will customize and deliver this certificate program for a team or companywide.