Advanced Project Management
- Core Principles for Business Analysis (2 days)
- Exploring Project Risk Management (1 day)
- Quality Tools for Project Managers (1 day)
- Communicating Projects Visually (1 day)
Communicating with Project Stakeholders (1 day)
- Agile 101 (1 day)
- Ethical Decision Making (1 day)
- Any one-day leadership course (1 day)
- Courses can be substituted if program still comprises nine days. Permission required.
$1990 (pays for all required workshops for each participant). YOU SAVE! For more information and to register, call 402.554.4075 or email Kim Harter.
All project management workshops can be used to earn the Project Management Professional (PMP) credential and the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) credential awarded by the Project Management Institute. Workshops fill PDU (Professional Development Units) requirements to maintain PMP certification. One contact hour equals one PDU.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Those who complete the certificate program can receive 5.4 CEUs. CEU applications require a $15 processing fee and must be turned in prior to taking a workshop. Call 402.554.2521 for an application.
Company Certificate Programs
We will customize and deliver this certificate program for a team or companywide.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.