PMP/CAPM Exam Prep
- Accelerated four-day course fulfills all contact hours required for the PMP.
- Includes exam prep book from a bestselling author along with a 3-month subscription to online prep materials and sample test questions, CDs and flashcards that review the content and your own copy of the PMBOK Guide®
- Exam simulation designed to simulate actual exams in every detail
- A walk-through of the application process
- Basic project management course (such as NBDC's Successful Project Management or IT Project Management)
- Verified you are eligible to take the PMP® Exam
Registration and Cost
$1699 includes a study book and online practice exam. "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge: (PMBOK® Guide)" by Project Management Institute is not provided, but is required.
If you are a member of PMI you have access to an electronic copy. If you would like us to order one for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certified Instructor: Pam Soderholm, PMP
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.