PMP/CAPM Exam Prep
This course will walk you through the text of the PMBOK® Guide and help you understand terminology and process flow. An assessment at the end of class will tell you where you need to focus more studies. This, in addition to your work experience, will prepare you for the exam.
The class is four days of intensive training with a PMP-certified instructor who has been helping people prepare for the exam since 2008.
- An online test bank and training modules that you can use for three months simulates the actual test. Keep in mind no test bank can ask you the actual questions.
- A study book
- CD’s of project management discussions that cover the test information
The class is held from 8 A.M. – 6 P.M. over four days. This will provide you with the classroom hours needed in order to take the test. For registration information and upcoming classes, click HERE.
Exam Application Process:
To be qualified to sit for the PMP exam you must:
- Submit a time accounting of all the projects that you worked on within the last eight years. If you have a bachelor’s degree, it must total 4500 hours. Submit when you start an application at www.pmi.org.
- You must have at least 35 classroom hours
- PMI will decide whether they will audit your records (typically audit about 20% of applicants).
If you’re not selected for audit or after you pass the audit, PMI will email you a link to use to schedule your four-hour PMP test at Prometrics.
Certified Instructor: Pam Soderholm, PMP